Want to appreciate my work? Have a question about Computer vision, OpenCV, Robotics or AI? Want more information about a specific topic? Or just want to say hello, thank You? I will be happy to reply! Who knows, maybe I’ll turn your question into a blog post! Just fill out the form below and I will get back to you ASAP.
Most Viewed Posts
(Step by Step) Install OpenCV 3.3 with Visual Studio 2015 on Windows 10 x64 (2017 DIY) (13,209)
Hey Friends, I am starting my own blog series on OpenCV Development Tutorials and this being my first post. As many of ...
Driver Drowsiness detection using OpenCV and Python (6,799)
Hello all, After a lot of emails over this topic, today's blog post will discuss the method to implement the "Driver Drowsiness ...
(Easy & Fast) Pre-Compiled OpenCV Libraries and Headers for 3.2 with Visual Studio 2015 x64 Windows 10 Support (6,675)
Hello Friends, Following our last post on installing OpenCV 3.3 as per the below link, i am sure most of you might ...
Simple Hand/Finger Tracking & Gesture Recognition (6,196)
Once again, hello !! In this post, we are going to cover Hand Gesture Tracking. It's one of my favorite and fun ...
How to easily install OpenCV 3+ on Raspberry Pi 2/3 in Raspbian ? (without using virtual environments) (5,434)
Hello Folks, This is the first of its own step by step tutorial of installing OpenCV 3+ on Raspberry PI models. Most ...
- (Easy & Fast) Pre-Compiled OpenCV Libraries and Headers for 3.2 with Visual Studio 2015 x64 Windows 10 Support
- (Best and Easy) Support Vector Machines(SVM) + HOG Tutorial | OpenCV 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 | Windows 10 | Visual Studio 2015 | x64 | Train & Test
- OpenCV 3.3.1 vs 3.3.0 Changes (Release Notes)
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into old school retro gaming console using RetroPie (Windows & MAC)
- OpenCV Real-time Graph Plot using Matplotlib or Python-Drawnow