Want to appreciate my work? Have a question about Computer vision, OpenCV, Robotics or AI? Want more information about a specific topic? Or just want to say hello, thank You? I will be happy to reply! Who knows, maybe I’ll turn your question into a blog post! Just fill out the form below and I will get back to you ASAP.
Most Viewed Posts
(Step by Step) Install OpenCV 3.3 with Visual Studio 2015 on Windows 10 x64 (2017 DIY) (8,666)
Hey Friends, I am starting my own blog series on OpenCV Development Tutorials and this being my first post. As many of ...
Simple Hand/Finger Tracking & Gesture Recognition (3,734)
Once again, hello !! In this post, we are going to cover Hand Gesture Tracking. It's one of my favorite and fun ...
Install OpenCV 3.3 and Python(2.7 & 3.5) bindings on Ubuntu 16.04 (3,215)
Hello, In this post, we are going to cover, how to install OpenCV 3.3 and Python 2.7 or 3.5 bindings on latest ...
(COMPLETE, BEST & EASIEST) ESP8266-01 | ESP8266-12E/F Configuration Guide with Arduino Nano/Mega/UNO for IoT Projects (Includes all ESP Issues) (2,916)
Hello Friends, Have you been trying real-hard to get your good old ESP8266 -01 / 12 E / 12 F working with ...
(Easy & Fast) Pre-Compiled OpenCV Libraries and Headers for 3.2 with Visual Studio 2015 x64 Windows 10 Support (2,822)
Hello Friends, Following our last post on installing OpenCV 3.3 as per the below link, i am sure most of you might ...
- (Easy & Fast) Pre-Compiled OpenCV Libraries and Headers for 3.2 with Visual Studio 2015 x64 Windows 10 Support
- (Best and Easy) Support Vector Machines(SVM) + HOG Tutorial | OpenCV 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 | Windows 10 | Visual Studio 2015 | x64 | Train & Test
- OpenCV 3.3.1 vs 3.3.0 Changes (Release Notes)
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into old school retro gaming console using RetroPie (Windows & MAC)
- OpenCV Real-time Graph Plot using Matplotlib or Python-Drawnow